- Install latest Raspbian on a micro sd card
- Enable SSH by put a file named ssh without any file extension in the boot partition on the micro sd card, content has no matter.
- Startup the Raspberry PI and connect to SSH
- Install Domoticz by running the following command: sudo curl -L install.domoticz.com | bash
For some reason i didnt get Domoticz to work after this i got some error when trying to run ./domoticz about libssl so i search and search on google and find that i needed to make this stuff:
- Run this commands to update Raspbian packages: sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade
- Update Domoticz to latest beta with this commands: /home/pi/domoticz/updatebeta
- Open webbrowser on the raspberry pi ip number and port 8080 and start configure Domoticz